- Overview slides of p-values with lots of references
- “A reckless guide to P-values” (Michael J. Lew, 2019) includes XKCD comic hehe
- Of P-Values and Bayes: A Modest Proposal (Goodman, 2001): use bayes factors
- “Scientific method: Statistical errors” Nature article 2014 with 1K+ citations
- “Invited Commentary: Evidence-based Evaluation of p Values and Bayes Factors “ Katki, 2008
Is there a better statistical framework for epidemiology and medical research than p values and confidence intervals? There has been much theoretical debate on the benefits of two similar alternative measures: likelihood ratios (5) and Bayes factors (see the article by Goodman (6)—an excellent, accessible, and entertaining reference).